Initial Briefing / Client Meetings
We encourage our clients to be involved as much as possible in the planning stages of their projects to ensure they are getting what they need. We don’t commence work until we have a clear idea of your requirements and message—until you are completely satisfied with the direction you are signing up for and that your vision will be realised.
* Define and finalise the requirements: technical specifications, budgets and timelines
* For web: scoping the proposed website determine the initial pages or functionality
define the design, look and feel by incorporating selected elements For logos; an initial round of 2–3 concepts will be created and presented. For other print / web projects a portion or sample of pages to illustrate one design concept will be presented unless otherwise specified. Two rounds of design revisions or changes will be included within the quoted budget unless otherwise specified
* Review and client feedback—providing clear and concise instructions will ensure your project remains on time and budget
* If the initial concept does not meet client approval to proceed—additional instruction is required from the client and from this 1 additional design will be produced with an allocation of 1–2 rounds of changes. Client approval to proceed with design / development
Design Development of Concept Including:
graphical / digital application / website development
* Digital assembly of material
* Review and client feedback
* For web: site access on development server for client testing & website development approval. A limit of 7 working days to test and approve the site unless otherwise specified.
If required, 1–2 rounds of minor revisions as per direction and feedback from the client , Client must supply all hosting details. Unless we are hosting for you, The remaining project costs and any additional development costs will be invoiced.
Site will be transferred to live server once full payment is received.*NB: Additional fees may be charged for: Additional layout or design revisions requested by the client (beyond the allocated 2 revisions quoted); Changes to the project requirements or changes to content supplied; additional project management fees may also apply. Client approval on design development.
* Full presentation of completed material
* Tweaks and any minor corrections made
* Review and final proofing and sign off, final artwork approval
* Once a website is transferred to the clients live server, The client can undertake any content entry; It is the clients responsibility to carry out final content proofing before the site goes live, this includes but is not limited to: All page content; SEO content, image optimisation.
Upon Final Sign Off
*Delivery on receipt of payment ,Supply of logo artwork files will be provided in the following formats only: EPS (vector); high res TIFF; PDF; JPG and PNG. If you require extra formats / sizing or additional versions of the artwork or print layout a service fee will be charged. Fonts will not be supplied unless purchased by the client
* For web: Client request to publish their site—sites will be sent live upon receipt of all final project payments. Sites may take between 12 and 72 hours to propagate across the web
* PLEASE NOTE: Website hosting via a 3rd party provider must be paid in full as an annual up-front fee; hosting fees are non-refundable
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.